eau claire ymca tennis,1xbet ghana,one love tennis wilmington nc]
PUBLISHED ON JUL 23, 2021 09:12 AM IST
Indian Navy will close down the registration process for Sailor for MR posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of Indian Navy on joinindiannavy.gov.in.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 22, 2021 08:58 PM IST
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras invited applications for the various posts including Staff Nurse, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 22, 2021 03:45 PM IST
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the detailed notification of the Combined Defence Services (CDS) exam on August 4. This is the second UPSC CDS exam of the year. The first CDS exam was notified in October 2020.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 21, 2021 10:13 PM IST
- West Bengal Postal Circle has invited online applications for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) recruitment.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 21, 2021 07:12 PM IST
- The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has invited applications to fill vacant positions on contract basis for deployment in the office of National Commission of Homoeopathy, New Delhi.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 21, 2021 05:25 PM IST
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) will close the application process for various Manager posts on July 22.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 21, 2021 04:59 PM IST
- The Directorate of Film Festivals (DFF) under Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has invited applications to hire professionals on short term contract basis for the 52nd International Film Festival of India (IFFI), 2021.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 21, 2021 02:29 PM IST
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited applications for one year apprenticeship. The application forms are available on the official website of PGCIL and the deadline for submission of the forms is August 20.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 21, 2021 09:12 AM IST
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 notification has been released. The registration for 988 posts will begin on July 28, 2021 on rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
UPDATED ON JUL 20, 2021 07:30 PM IST
- Maharashtra Education Minister, Varsha Gaikwad, has announced the tentative schedule of the state teacher eligibility test (MAHATET). The exam is held for selection of teachers for classes 1-8.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 20, 2021 12:36 PM IST
Indian Army to recruit candidates for Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of Indian Territorial Army on jointerritorialarmy.gov.in.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 19, 2021 09:50 PM IST
- Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has issued advertisement for filling 329 vacancies in the Animal /Sheep Husbandry and Fisheries Department.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 18, 2021 07:41 PM IST
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad has invited applications from graduates to fill 73 positions in junior assistant post.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 18, 2021 05:39 PM IST
- Indian Army will close the registration portal of women military police recruitment on July 20. A total of 100 vacancies will be filled in the women military police in soldier general duty post.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 18, 2021 04:46 PM IST
- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has begun the recruitment process for the selection of Constables (general duty or GD).
PUBLISHED ON JUL 18, 2021 03:41 PM IST
- The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) has invited applications to fill various non-teaching posts. The application forms are available on the official website of the institute, which candidates can fill and submit by August 8.
Written by Maitree Baral
PUBLISHED ON JUL 18, 2021 12:56 PM IST
- Territorial Army has invited applications from employed candidates for officer post the registration of which will begin on July 20.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 18, 2021 12:20 PM IST
- Indian Navy has invited applications for for short service commission in electrical branch. The application forms are available on the official website of Indian Navy and the deadline for the submission of the forms is July 30.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 18, 2021 06:54 AM IST
- Delhi Jal Board has invited applications for various posts of Consultants/ Specialists in the Innovation Cell of Delhi Jal Board.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 18, 2021 06:44 AM IST
- The government of Tamil Nadu Public (law officers) department has invited applications for the post of Law Officers in the High Court of Madras and its Bench at Madurai.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 18, 2021 06:27 AM IST
- UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited applications for the various posts of Staff Nurse/Sister Grade-2(Male/Female).
PUBLISHED ON JUL 17, 2021 03:56 PM IST
Indian Navy to recruit candidates for Sailor for MR posts. Eligible candidates can apply for 350 posts on joinindiannavy.gov.in.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 16, 2021 07:57 AM IST
OPSC to recruit candidates for Assistant Professor posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of opsc.gov.in.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 15, 2021 05:04 PM IST
- Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of Districts of Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan and Kinnaur of Himachal Pradesh from 02 March 2022 to 14 March 2022 tentatively at Prithi Military Station, Averipatti, Rampur Bushar, Shimla, the Indian Army has said in an official notification.
UPDATED ON JUL 15, 2021 04:22 PM IST
- Gujarat HC Recruitment: Gujarat High Court has invited applications for the post of deputy section officer posts. The application process will begin on July 16.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 15, 2021 07:58 AM IST
Indian Army will close down the registration process for NCC Special Entry Scheme today, July 15, 2021. Candidates can apply online through the official site of joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Edited by Maitree Baral
UPDATED ON JUL 14, 2021 04:22 PM IST
- The ongoing IBPS clerk recruitment process for close to 6,000 posts in nationalised banks has been put on hold.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 12, 2021 09:55 PM IST
- National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh has invited applications for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) on contract basis.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 12, 2021 01:21 PM IST
- The application process to fill 21 vacancies for various posts on regular basis in IIT Kanpur ends on July 12 till 5 pm.